CP is an elegant WordPress theme born in 2019, designed and developed by Pan Chen.
The main idea of designing CP is cleanness and customizability.
Cleanness means that this theme focuses on the display of words.
Customizability means that users can customize their website without modifying the codes with CP. For example, they have choice on whether the layout of their website is Full-width or One-column.
- Two layouts (Full width / One column) for choices.
- Breadcrumb. Better for SEO.
- Read Progress Indicator.
- Social Links that support the most popular social platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. and Weibo.
- Fixed header.
- Dynamic description or Article title indicator. That is when you are reading one article, you will always see its title in the fixed header.
- Popout panel.
- Six widget areas.
- Multiple languages support. (Now only English and Chinese though)
- Many more……
Work to be done
- Enhance the customibility. Now users can only change the layout. But in the future, the customizer should support many more, including colors, fix the header or not……
- Improve some elements.
- Design Archive page.
- Add support for different article formats.
We test CP in the following browsers as we develop it:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- 2019-06-13: Fix the bug that with One Column layout, if no widget is used, there is still a reserved blank area for widgets.
- 2019-06-15: Set the limit for width. Better experience for visitors who are using a large screen.
- 2019-06-22: Improve the comments and the comment form. Redesigned CSS for Strong, Em and a elements.
- The structure of CP is similar to this of WordPress Official theme – Twenty Sixteen. That is because as a WordPress theme development beginner, I started CP with Twenty Sixteen.
- Many users on the Internet, mainly Stack Exchange. I have met countless problems while developing CP, and I could always find the solutions most of the time.
Current Price is $4.99. Future price will be $9.99 after every feature is completed.
All buyers can access to any future version of CP.